“Plovdiv 2019” is preparing cultural events, festivals and social projects for the the initiative European Capital of Culture. An important aspect of our work is the volunteering program, which can include everyone who wish to join one of the significant cultural project of the European Union.
Who can get involved?
- Everyone who wants to be part of our initiatives for 2019.
How you can get involved?
There are various of ways to be part of this one-of-a-kind event. You can become a volunteer from home or with our team in the office, temporary or constantly.
Lift the curtain behind the activities of “Plovdiv 2019” and take part with:
- Logistics – support for reception of guests, support before and during events.
- Promotion – physical promotion with flyers, participation on flashmobs, support with specific skills such as graphic design, photography, video and animation, copywriting.
- Translation – support with translation of content from English to Bulgarian and the opposite; any addittional language is an added value.
- Social projects – participation of projects with people in unequal social status.
- Blog and marketing – a constant work with the Marketing department of Plovdiv2019, supporting with design, video, photography and copywriting.
Why to be a volunteer?
- To bring your contribution to the society you are living in
- To work in a team of people with common values
- To get in touch with people with different skills and background, from Bulgaria and abroad
- To enroll in the cultural world of Plovdiv
- To challenge yourself with something new and have fun
What we are providing?
- Education and trainings on various topics: event management, marketing etc.
- Participation in team bulding of the volunteers
- Certificate for the active volunteers and participation of trainings
Would you like to become an ambassador of Plovdiv 2019 European Capital of Culture? Fill the form below and drop us an email.