One of the key factors for the successful implementation of initiative European Capital of Culture initiative is the implementation of the volunteers' programme, which enables the involvement of people regardless of their gender, age, experience, social and ethnic background.
You can get involved in every step of the process of preparing and organizing cultural events, festivals and social projects that will be part of the implementation of the European Capital of Culture project.
How can you get involved?
- Logistics support - support for meeting guests, support before and during events.
- Blog and marketing - work with the marketing department of Plovdiv 2019 for design, video, photography and writing.
- Promotion - flyer distribution, support with specific skills such as graphic design, photography, video and animation, merchandising, writing texts.
- Translations and documentation - translations of texts and documents from English into Bulgarian and vice versa; an additional language is welcome.
- Social projects - participation in projects related to people and groups in unequal social status.
By joining the Plovdiv 2019 volunteers' programme, you will be able to:
- Develop new hobbies and interests through various volunteer activities.
- Create new friends and meet people with similar interests and ambitions.
- Be part of the team that implements the European Capitals of Culture initiative.
- Be behind the scenes of the projects which will be implemented in 2019.
- Spend your free time in a productive and interesting way.
- Learn more about yourself - your talents, interests and skills.
- Develop specific skills in which you are good and which can be of benefit to others around you.
- Contribute to your own community.
- Work in a team of people with common interests and values.
- Meet people with different or similar skills with experience from Bulgaria and abroad.
Get in touch: email@example.com