Film Factory: Travel through Time (Highlights in April Programme)
Film Factory: Travel through Time continues its programme in April.
The film festival 'Film Factory - Travel through Time' gives the audience the opportunity to get acquainted with significant films about our past, present and future - the politics of our lives, movies about nature, our everyday life and everything that inspires us. The programme offers many meetings and creative workshops with special guests from the world of cinema.
The 'Film Factory - Travel through Time' relies on the diversity of European cinema, as well as the support of the European Parliament LUX FILM PRIZE. With it and the presentation of important, intriguing films from the selection of the LUX prize over the years, a special focus is placed on the works devoted to the problems and the spirit of Europeans, their lives, beliefs and doubts, the search for identity, the memory of the past, the anniversary of the fall of the Berlin Wall and many other accents.
- 07.04 (Sunday) from 18:30 in LUCKY CINEMA - CAVE OF FORGOTTEN DREAMS
- 11.04 (Thursday) at 21:00 in LUCKY CINEMA - PUTIN'S WITNESSES
- 12.04 (Friday) at 18:30 in LUCKY CINEMA - CATHEDRALS OF CULTURE 3D
- 13.04 (Saturday) at 18:00 in LUCKY CINEMA - WINGS OF DESIRE
- 18.04 (Thursday) at 18:30 in LUCKY CINEMA - MONTY PYTHON: LIFE BRIAN (With tickets)
- 22.04 (Monday) at 18:30 in LUCKY CINEMA - DEATH OF STALIN
All screenigs are with free entrance.
The project is an Art Fest production. Film Factory: Travel through Time Facebook page here.