EURECA! Travelling Exhibition
'Muzeiko' comes to Plovdiv to present some of the most popular discoveries of the 19th and 20th centuries.
‘Eureca! Travelling Exhibition’ (13 January - 31 December 2019) consists of interactive modules. The exhibition will remain in Plovdiv’s Regional History Museum (Museum Centre of Modern History, 14 Angel Bukoreshtliev Str.) throughout the year. The exhibition recreates some of the leading scientific and technical achievements and discoveries.
Visitors will have the opportunity to learn how the X-ray apparatus, the telephone, the Morse code machine, as well as inventions such as the Slinky spring, the hot air balloon and human-powered transport came to be. Playing kids and their parents will learn more about the process of the world’s modernization and rediscover the museum as a place of entertainment that can provoke curiosity and imagination.
The project will be coming with accompanied by events such as studios for individual visitors and programmes for school groups, as well as trainings for work with volunteers in museums.
- from Monday to Saturday from 10:00 to 16:00 in January and February 2019
- from Monday to Sunday with working hours from 10.00 to 16.00 in March 2019
- from Monday to Sunday with working hours from 10:00 to 18:00 from April to December 2019
- Children up to 7 years (first grade) - free of charge
- Students - 1 BGN
- Adults - 2 BGN
- School group leaders are not charged.
Requests for group visits:
+359 32 62 88 86, +359 879 88 68 51.
More informatiom about the temporary traffic changes for Plovdiv 2019 (27.12.2018 - 17.01.2019) HERE.