#instagramtakeover of #Plovdiv2019
For a week every month from the autumn of 2020 till the end of the year someone else with take hold of the management of the Instagram profile of Plovdiv 2019. Follow us and do not miss who and in which period will be the temporary new owners of our profile.
We have invited artists, cultural operators and institutions, and partners with diverse experience and rich creativity without limiting their choice in themes and initiatives, who to share with us all their interesting and inspiring approach towards world and art. The starting point is always the opulence of ideas and points of view united in the moto #together.
We are convinced that everyone will be able to discover something intriguing, different and new, will find an urge for contemplation, joy and provokation, which to broaden one’s curiosity and imagination, thus shifting the mundane perceptions and the stereotypes of the everyday life with care towards the environment and the humans.
We can’t wait! Follow our social profiles – we will soon start announcing the participants!
- Coffee&Gallery Cu29 situated in the heart of the Kapana Creative District in Plovdiv will be the first “owner“ of our Instagram profile for a week from 31th August! Be sure to check out what they will share with us!
- ECoC Novi Sad 2021, from 7th till 10th of September, will be the next “owner“ of our Instagram profile and share the start of the official programme for the year of the title in which Serbia for the first time in its history of a country candidate to become a member of the EU will host the European Capital of Culture Initiative.
- We were Travelling the World, Looking Back & Thinking Forward, Building Children's City, Learning from Stolipinovo, and focused on Adata, the Maritsa River and the city landscape: together – motto, idea and mission, behind which Goethe-Institut Bulgarien stand with projects, part of the programme of Plovdiv - European Capital of Culture 2019.
We are pleased to announce that Goethe-Institut Bulgaria will be the next "owner" of our Instagram account – from 14 to 20 September 2020
- We look forward to the new "landing" of Cosmodrome in Plovdiv this time by taking over our Instagram account from September 28 to October 4, 2020 - and what a cosmic week this was
- We are together with the fascinating Matera 2019 that will takeover our Instagram account from 12 to 18 October 2020
- ACEA "Mediator" is the next temporary owner of our #instagram profile. Stay tuned from 26 October till 1 November 2020 when anthropologists will tell us the stories of the multi-diverse city - a space for place-making, events, communion, co-dreaming and creation.
- The volunteers of Matera – European Capital of Culture 2019 will take over our instagram profile next week from 22 to 28 November 2020. Follow us! Can't wait to discover together their inspiring stories!
Credit of the background photo: © Rosina Pencheva | studio PUNKT