Тhe third edition starts on 18 of June from 5 pm to 8 pm and continuous until 19 of June from 10 am to 7 pm on the Central Square of Plovdiv!
In 2022, the focus of the event is on the participation of various guests of the event. These are both guests from Japan and various celebrities from Bulgaria and other countries - vloggers, gamers, actors, and comic artists.
The attractions related to traditional and modern Japanese culture are planned as usual:
- Lectures, demonstrations and screenings related to Japan
- Cosplay competition with prizes
- Workshops in various arts
- Exhibition of works by Bulgarian artists inspired by Japan and its arts
- E-sports and board games area
- Partners - stands with goods related to Japan, drawing demonstrations of Japanese comics, thematic and information corners
- Comic book reading
- Foreign guests
Read here a preview of the event in 2021 by Anelia Ivanova for the EU Japan Fest Platform and this is the official aftermovie