Documents of Plovdiv 2019 Foundation
Each big initiative, such as an
Here you can view and read some of the essential documents connected with the work of Plovdiv 2019: the founding act of the Foundation, the bid book, the programs and the monitoring reports
In 2010 a huge number of intellectuals and public figures supported the decision Plovdiv to apply for the title European Capital of Culture. Since then we are working #together in one way or another. The document /available only in
Check it here.
Plovdiv 2019 Foundation - Establishment
On 27th September 2011 the Municipal Foundation "Plovdiv 2019" was established with a decision of the Municipality Council. The Establishment Act with all the amenities till 2016 can be seen here. The latest updated edition from 2017 is available only in the
The latest updated edition from 2022 is available only in the Bulgarian Language here.
The bid book of Plovdiv 2019
You can decide whether you would like to read online or download the bid book:
You can find a summary of the Cultural Strategy of the Plovdiv Municipality 2014 - 2024 here.
Annual programmes of Plovdiv 2019
The activity of the foundation is structured in annual programmes, which give us the opportunity to find
Check our programme highlights in 2019 HERE, as well as the Opening Weekend and the public events in February, March, April; May, June, July, August, September (see our special selection of events for children in September), October, November, December. You can see the programme with all events - official, accompanying and associated - in the Programme section and the Events section.
Check all projects in 2019 – Book of Events– A year and more than 320 projects #together, selected in open calls in accordance with the Bid Book, have been sorted chronologically and thematically into four programme platforms – Fuse, Transform, Revive, and Relax.
Read the Legacy of Volunteers here.
- Our Legacy programme is already running: 2020 - 2021 and 2021 - 2022
Every year, in the process of preparation, the Foundation team meets with the European Commission's jury to track the progress of the project. The recommendations of the monitoring reports, as well as the internal monitoring report on the activity, can be found here:
- 2015 - 2019 Final National Monitoring Report 4 – See the highlights in the report here
- Marketing report of the effect of the initiative
- 2018 National Monitoring Report 3
- 2015-2017 National Monitoring Report 2
- 2015-2016 National Monitoring Report 1 (Available only in Bulgarian language)
- Informal Post Designation Meeting Report Sep 2015
- Formal Post Designation Meeting Report October 2016
- Formal Post Designation Meeting Report April 2018
- Melina Mercouri prize - Plovdiv 2019
Ex-post evaluation of the 2019 European capitals of culture: Read online the Executive summary of the report in English HERE or you can download it HERE in PDF. The Executive summary is available also in German and French HERE. Read online the full Final report HERE in English or you can download it in PDF HERE.
An ethnographic study of the communities in the neighbourhood of Stolipinovo
Publications in Issuu
DOCUMENTSAND GUIDELINES FOR PARTNERS on the Open Call till 2019
- DOCUMENTS AND GUIDELINES FOR PARTNERS for Open Calls from 2021
- Guidelines for implementing and reporting a project 2021 2022