Re-create Plovdiv 2018
The „Re-create Plovdiv“ project, by the „Open Space" OOD, views entrepreneurship as catalyst of positive change in the community. This is a platform for encouraging entrepreneurial thinking through practical training, discussions and seminars.
In the autumn of 2018 and in 2019 the project’s programme features practical workshops, presentations and seminars by Bulgarian and foreign lecturers and experts.
Events Schedule in 2018:
- 19 September - Re-create Plovdiv, opening interactive event that will feature a presentations and a discussion, beginning at 19:30, at the Otsreshta Bar (12 Beethoven Str).
During the event, the organisers will present the forthcoming activities. All participants will be able to take part in the interactive discussion about the challenges that will be the focus of the project.
18:30-19:00 Opening and introduction of the participants
19:00-19:30 Presentation of the project
19:30-20:30 The Challenges of Plovdiv – a public debate
20:30-21:00 Summary and closing
21:00-22:00 Informal event
- 26 September - Plovdiv 2.0: Challenges and Opportunities, a workshop on the World Cafe, a method for conducting fruitful dialog.
- 28-30 September - 3-days international training Art of Hosting (Leadership in Participation),
- 7 November - Pro-action Cafe, a workshop.
- 5 December - Pro-action Cafe 2, a workshop.
Learn more about the project and related events at www.openspace-collective.com/recreateplovdiv, more about the international training Art of hosting - www.openspace-collective.com/art-of-hosting-2018, sign up for the training - docs.google.com/forms.